JOIN THE VSHA
Venetian Shores Homeowners Association, Inc
Become a member of the Venetian Shores Homeowners Association (VSHA). Membership is open to all Venetian Shores property owners. Membership is on a voluntary basis. Membership is annual beginning January and continues through December. The annual fee to join is due in January.
VSHA Current Membership Procedures:
1. The Annual Membership Invoice is sent via USPS to all recorded Venetian Shores property owners the third week in November of the preceding year.
2. Bylaws state: For membership purposes, the Association’s fiscal year is January 1st through December 31st.
3. The dues are due in full January 1, of the corresponding year.
4. Every year a new VSHA register of property owners who have paid their current dues is started on January 1 of the current year. If a property owner has not paid, then that person is not on the list and is not considered a member until their dues have been paid.
5. Membership privileges are conveyed when the property owner has paid their dues.
6. A second Membership Invoice is sent via USPS in March to all Venetian Shores property owners that have not paid their current dues.
7. Membership Invoices are sent to new VS property owners after they are registered with the Monroe County Property appraiser.
8. VS property owners are given the opportunity to become members of the association at any time during the year by paying the full membership dues.
9. When the full dues have been paid, then membership privileges are conveyed.
10. Membership dues once paid are not refundable.
VSHA Membership Privileges:
1. Members have the right to vote in the election of the VSHA board of directors.
2. Members have the right to run for the board of directors.
3. Members have the right to serve as a director on the board.
4. Members have the right to attend the VSHA Annual Homeowners meeting.
5. Members have the right to serve on a VSHA committee.
6. Members have the right to chair a VSHA committee.